Juan is a visual designer with more than twelve years of experience in the field. He specializes in user experience, digital interfaces, and mobile app development. His projects range from companies like Dow Jones and AMC Health to several smaller startups. He also designed and developed the Voyager Clubhouse check-in application and has worked with several other companies in the community. He’s always thinking from a user’s perspective first and creating simpler solutions to everyday problems.
Topics to cover in the session can include:
- Do I really need an app or a mobile website is enough?
- What are the process or requirements to develop and design a mobile app?
- I need my app to ask for funding, but I can't afford it! What can I do?
- What is UX? What are the differences between UX & UI?
- What things I need to create my own mobile app?
- Can you give me some pointers to improve my website/app?
- My app needs improvement, do I need user testing? How can I do it?
- The users aren't engaging with my app/website, do I need a redesign?
Registration for events in our Advisor Workshop series is available to all members. Click here to join the 600+ travel innovators in our digital club.